Visualization Product Owner
The visualization product owner will be responsible for defining and delivering state of the art data visualization and reporting capabilities to empower clients to realize maximum value from Burgiss private capital data and analytics.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Define and deliver state of the art data visualization and reporting capabilities
· Collaborate with product managers, clients, sales, and client service to understand and anticipate client needs
· Articulate, document, and prioritize requirements
· Iterate with the Engineering and QA teams to deliver
· Familiarity with available technologies and techniques to present complex data visually in a value-add, concise, organized, and actionable way.
· 3+ years of experience in a data visualization or reporting role
· 3+ years of experience working on portfolio analysis, performance measurement, and/or portfolio reporting tools
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Economics or similar