Onboarding Specialist I
The Onboarding Team works with Burgiss’ clients to configure our services and deliver a functional set of investment analytic tools. We are responsible for software configuration, data migration, data maintenance and customization. The Onboarding Specialist I will provide operational support to existing clients. The primary focuses will include entitling assets to clients within Burgiss platforms, ensuring password reset requests are answered promptly, and additional maintenance of client and Burgiss data. Setup and maintain investments for our clients on multiple Burgiss services.
- Setup and maintain investments for our clients on multiple Burgiss services.
- User Entitlements (password resets)
- General customer support (Entitlements Changes, etc.)
- Operational support to internal teams at Burgiss
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Advanced Formulas)
- Ability to interact with clients in a professional manner (Written & Verbal).
- Comfortable with learning to use new software and adopt new technologies.
- Ability to establish relationships and work effectively with various functional areas within the organization.
- Proactively communicate relevant client matters as appropriate
- Ability to prioritize and use independent judgment
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 1 – 3 years financial or analytical experience.