As a full time Onboarding Associate at Burgiss, you will be supporting clients who subscribe to our applications and services. The successful candidate will be comfortable working as part of a team to ensure our clients are receiving substantial value from Burgiss during the early stages of their contract. Your primary focus will include establishing and sharing portfolios and commitments within our applications.
- Setup and maintain investments for our clients on multiple Burgiss services
- Establishing trial and demo environments to support Burgiss sales team
- User Entitlements (including security customization, user setup, and password resets)
- General customer support (Password Resets, Entitlements Changes, etc.)
- Operational support to internal teams at Burgiss
- Familiarity with all Microsoft Office products and above average Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish relationships and work effectively with various functional areas within the organization
- Able to work in a team environment and interact with clients on a professional level
- Proactively communicate relevant client matters as appropriate
- Ability to prioritize and use independent judgment
The Onboarding Team works with Burgiss’ clients to configure our services and deliver a functional set of investment analytic tools. We are responsible for software configuration, data migration, data maintenance and customization.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Associates degree required