Data Product Owner
The data product owner will be responsible for the development and management of best-in-class private capital data across Burgiss products and solutions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Assist in the development and management of private capital data and analytics-driven content across Burgiss solutions, including transparency services, market intelligence, universe data, and other derived works
· Collaborate with internal teams including Data Operations, Applied Research, Marketing, Client Service and others to inform, educate and learn in order to ensure on-target goals and maximum business impact
· Serve as internal and client-facing subject matter expert to support Data Operations, Sales and Client Service as necessary, and prepare professional publications, presentations, and related product collateral
· Research independently and via client consultations in order to maintain the Burgiss Private Capital Classification System, the set of taxonomies used to classify private capital across all levels of investing
· Participate in ad hoc projects of strategic importance to Burgiss and our clients.
· 3+ years of experience working on private capital portfolio analysis/reporting, performance measurement, and/or private capital data
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or similar with a proven track record of academic excellence
· Expert knowledge of Excel (Power Pivots and VBA are a plus) and PowerPoint, SQL
· Exceptional verbal and written communication & presentation skills
· Attention to detail, ability to work independently and exercise judgment in effectively carrying out assigned projects