Client Sales Executive
The sales executive will be responsible for all sales to new clients in an assigned channel and/or geographic region.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cultivate internal relationships.
- Manage resources, expenses, and growth.
- Demonstrate an ability to lead, think, and operate strategically.
- Must be able to operate independently.
- Possess appropriate business development skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, think, and operate strategically.
- Display a high level of energy and engagement.
- Up to 50% travel required.
- Strong software skills and overall technical aptitude.
- Thorough understanding of the capital markets in general, and private capital.
- Highly collaborative, strong attention to detail, and excellent communication skills.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, CAIA or CFA, or commitment to earn designation.
- 7+ years of experience.
- Direct sales experience in the asset management, financial services, and/or fintech space.