As the global provider of investment decision support tools for private capital, Burgiss has led innovation in the private capital space for over 30 years. One of the keys to our success has been recruiting and retaining the best team in the industry. Our offices are collegial, friendly, and filled with smart, highly-motivated people who possess CFA, CAIA, and PhD credentials. If you’re interested in joining our growing team, you can browse our job openings below or send your resume to email@example.com.
What We Offer
- Employee benefit packages
- Competitive starting salaries
- Paid holiday, vacation, sick, and personal days
- Multiple options for group medical, prescription, vision, and dental plans including FSA and HSA.
- Commuter benefits
- Employee assistance programs
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities
- Paid on-the-job training
- Employee referral program
- Opportunities for growth
- Great environment with strong leadership support
- Convenient location near public transportation
- Great work-life balance
- Opportunities to work abroad
- City feel without the hassle of crossing the Hudson River
- Casual Fridays
- Friday bagel breakfast
- Open concept office space
- On-site fitness center and cafeteria
- Company-sponsored sports teams
What Our Employees Have to Say
"I joined Burgiss fresh out of college and they have helped my career growth immensely. I have learned so much about the industry and developed strong relationships with my colleagues and clients. I really enjoy working with the team here and I think it's a great place to grow personally and professionally."
"Since coming to Burgiss, I have thoroughly enjoyed coming to work everyday and I have the people I work with to thank for that. Everyone is willing to provide help and insight wherever necessary. I got the feeling from my first day on the job that it is in everyone's best interest to provide the best service to our clients. For anyone looking for an amazing work environment, Burgiss provides exactly that."
Open Positions at Burgiss-Hoboken
This role will support the development and management of the Burigss suite of internal tools supporting daily operations for various functional areas.
The role requires you to have solid technical knowledge, be an experienced problem solver, and good communicator. You will be part of our global Technical Operations team which is tasked with supporting the company’s technical infrastructure and hosted services.
This role will provide operational support to existing clients. The primary focuses will include entitling assets to clients within Burgiss platforms, ensuring password reset requests are answered promptly, and additional maintenance of client and Burgiss data.
Burgiss is an equal opportunity employer. Burgiss considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.