Private i is a robust, web-based portfolio management platform expressly designed for private capital.
With Private i you can:
- Fully capture and monitor transactional activity
- Measure and attribute performance
- Create and report on relative peer group performance
- Gain transparency from Burgiss-managed Data
- Calculate exposures across funds and portfolios
- Create and deliver board-quality reporting
- Automate delivery of data for integration and analysis
For more than 20 years, limited partners and managers of funds-of-funds have trusted Burgiss to provide them with comprehensive data on the underlying holdings of their private capital portfolios.
With complete, up-to-date transparency data, investors can accurately measure risk, portfolio composition, and manager performance in their private capital portfolios. Freed from the work of gathering this data, investment and operations teams can focus on understanding and managing their investments.
Private iQ, our universe analytics and benchmarks tool, provides data-driven insights into the private capital market. It can help answer virtually any question about the performance, cash flow, and valuation behavior of private capital. Fully customizable peer groups and robust analytics enable meaningful and consistent comparisons — users can benchmark managers and portfolios, establish expectations for modeling different asset classes, and stay up-to-date about macro changes in the investment environment.